It’s summertime, and you know what that means: grill whatever you can season! 🌞
We decided to grill some Romaine Lettuce from our Farmbox this week! 👩🌾📦
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce, cut in half lengthwise
- Your favorite Ceaser Salad dressing
- Olive Oil for grilling
- Your favorite croutons
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
2. Wash and dry your romaine (you can use any green leaf lettuce you’d like).
3. Wipe it with olive oil, and set it on the grill. Rotate every 2-3 minutes until it’s nice and charred on each side. 🥬
4. Add to a bowl with the remaining ingredients! Enjoy!
No public reviews yet! Will you be the first?